Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cash Count on Making Money Online!

A couple of days ago, a new friend I met on the Mybloglog ask me how much I make from blogging, well I only start blogging for barely a month. On the earning, I have to say, not much. His question had spark a quest for me as many other bloggers has done. So I decide to start this "Blogging 4 Money" blog and do research on the Internet where one can earn some extra income without building a website. I have build a website from scratch which took me sooooooooooo long and soooooooooooo much time to maintain and update. But I have no regret. Besides my Internet Marketing Strategy site is built with all the FREE resources I got from the Internet with a hosting and domain registration of $14.95 per annum initially. YES you read it right, it's $14.95 per year with domain registration and hosting. I already hosted 3 site there. The site outgrown the server shortly and I change web host short of a year.

Well if you like to know more about my Internet Marketing Strategy for Home and small business, you are most welcome. There is a lot of FREE stuff you can download, since many I got them FREE, I will give them FREE also lah!

Back to my cash count, hope one day become CASHCOW! hehehe! :-)

I will be discussed one by one here on some of the site I joined after I started my blog enlightening Your eBusiness Direction, a blog aims to enlighten new comers not to fall into the sales pitch that take away your hard earned money instead of helping you to make money.

OK let start here and will update frequently, not weekly like some bloggers do. I will also put in some comment and personal opinion on the site that featured here.

Slash My Search

Slash My Search is one of my first if not the first program I joined after starting my blog enlightening Your eBusiness Direction I was skeptical with program like this, it is a little passive but was attracted by the earning they display and think why not.

This is what they display



Wow, you will be thinking to yourself, potential of up to $2000 a month, not bad for using this search engine. Then again, you need to do you part of the bargain, in their membership section, this is what they said,"

"4.) You earn money by actively using SlashMySearch.com. Earn money by setting SlashMySearch.com as your homepage (you can do this on more than one computer, but you must login at least once on each new computer). Earn even more money by using SlashMySearch.com as your primary search engine, the more you search the more you make, its that simple! You will be checked for activity a few times per hour and credited for each segment. Any page on SlashMySearch.com will count towards your credit. Remember to use SlashMySearch.com every time you search and every time you are looking for anything on the Internet. Be sure to also take advantage of our new Shopping and eBay Typo search types!"

Surely, it you are surfing the net all day long, this is one good way of earning extra income. You may be disappointed to see how much you earn if your do not surf or search much.

However, one good thing about Slash My Search is they pay you also on your downlines surfing and searching, never under estimate the power of leveraging if you are a very good recruiter.

Check it out yourself here, you may start earning some pocket money and with some recruited affiliate, you may even be able to settle some bills.

What do you got to lost, it is FREE any way, Join Slash My SearchNow!.

No comments: