Thursday, April 19, 2007

Building Up the Loose Changes to Riches

Building uo the Loose Changes to Riches?

You must be kidding, you may asked. Well, may be I am but at least worth a try! About a couple of week ago, I stumbled across this book called, "Doubling your way to a million." What the book teaches is starting with One Cent that you find, and doubling it every now and then. The rule is that you must saved what ever money you get, starting from the one cent you pick up from the roadside and start doubling it. You can get a detail description on how to do it from my Internet Marketing website. double Doubling Your Way to a Million on Internet Marketing website here.

A few days ago, this subject was brought up by a fellow blogger I met on MyblogLot who asked something about this and is starting a project to achieve this. His comment had given birth to the Idea of this site Blogging 4 Money. What I intend to do is written on my header.

Mission :Building up the loose Changes to Riches!"
Goal: Doubling up the income every week.
Strategy : Actively looking for genuine new income opportunity site and working on existing sites and network.



Blogging 4 Money is created to share many of the FREE money making sites, resources and information that I came across. If you find them useful, tell your friends, if not, tell me. ;-)

My Ideas is very simple, starting from last week when I set up this post, I will be searching the Internet to find recommended website that paid their members to do the following

Paid To Write.
Paid to Read.
Paid to survey
Paid to Use.
Paid to Promote.

While any one can have their skepticism and doubt about such a "Crazy" idea, you can't deny that there are people who make a living online FULL TIME.

The project is very simple, every penny earned will be keep in the earning account, and will not be withdraw from the account. Instead of asking friends or doing odd job to doubling up,and later on invest the proceed; I will look for new site that paid their members to complete some assigned task and get paid.

I welcome you to join me and also introduce any good (must be FREE to join) websites so that I can accelerate the doubling effort and share with everybody.

The starting income earning site is listed on the top right corner, it will be added and updated regularly.

come back often for new opportunity and update.

Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

Tom Boyd said...

Good luck with building up your loose change! I'm sure you can do it!

Tom Boyd

Tom Boyd said...

Good luck with building up your loose change! I'm sure you can do it!

Tom Boyd