Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blogging 4 Money on Pay to Review Program

Can blog make money? If you ask me this question one month ago, I will definitely laugh and told you don't be kidding. This question was asked b a friend of mine while we were having lunch. My friend was thinking of starting an online business selling certain product through ebay. While I am been contemplating of this idea for some time, I have not actually started yet for certain issues that hold me back.

Since this friend of mine is totally new in Online business, I suggested to him, why don't he try to start a blog first, get familiar with the cyberspace and blogosphere, establish his network then venture into his ebay business. The question he posted to me was, "Can blog make money? Aren't blog is for those gossipers and satirist?" Frankly, I was having the same perception a month ago, my perception changed when I bought an ebook on how to set up a "Money Making Blog" The setting up of my blog has open a wider business and money making opportunities for which I have never thought of before.

One of the more common money making opportunity for blogger is Pay to Blog or Pay for Review. The opportunity derive as marketing and advertising companies see the potential of promoting their product or service through blog post to the wide spectrum of readers and followers. And If you are thinking of starting an online business with low capital outlay, Setting up a blog is the most easiest and cost effective way to kick start your online venture.

To start with, you can set up your blog using either Blogger.com or Wordpress.com. Both of these are FREE to set up. Once you have certain numbers of post with regular posting, you can then apply to the Paid To Post site. Following is a list of Paid to blog or Pay to review site.

1. Review Me

2. Pay Per Post

3. Sponsored Review

4. Blogvertise

5. Blogger wave

6. Advertlets (for Malaysian Blogger)

I will be adding more and write tutorial and strategy for each of the program to enhance your earning.

Remember to bookmark this page.

Happy Blogging.

No comments: